Saturday, May 1, 2010

T4 4-cyl mounting brackets installed















This is a pic of the bracket that supports the long R final drive "arm" of the transmission.  This bracket is specific to the 4-cyl T4 engine.















To the far right of the engine you can see the R engine mounting bracket, specific to the 4-cyl T4 engine.















Front of engine now with water pump/alternator bracket/injection pump bracket installed.  The the left you can see the 4-cyl T4 specfic engine mount bracket. 


Had a bit of a wacky day yesterday since I had to move a bunch of VW parts out of my storage unit and back over to my old shop where I will be operating out of again within the next 1-2 months.   I will be out of town for the next few days helping my mother move cross country, but once I get back we'll be in the home stretch of the conversion.

No comments:

Post a Comment